We provide and support a wide range of communications solutions. Call us now for a no-cost consultation! 757-726-0422
As the information age continues to find new levels of innovation, structured cabling plays an important role in determining the efficiency of a business’ network. Proper installation is extremely important. LTI technicians have installed thousands of miles of cable for both inside and outside plant applications. Each job complies with EIA/ TIA standards ensuring proper design and installation, grounding, labeling and testing. Whether providing a single fax line addition, complete department relocation, thousands of fiber to the desk top or the installation of 2500pr outside plant cable. It is our goal to exceed our client’s expectations.
LTI has extensive experience with designing and installing a wide variety of network topologies as well as being certified in CAT 5e, CAT6 and Fiber Optic installation.
Voice/Data and Inside/Outside Plant Cabling:
• Consultation, Design Assistance, and Project Management
• Moves, Adds and Changes
• Cat5e and Cat6 Installations
• Communication Closet Build Outs
• Structured Cabling Installation, Termination, and Testing
• High Count Splicing
• Cut cable splicing for copper and fiber optic cables
We stock only the highest quality products from the most respected manufacturers. All products are installed by our team of fully trained technicians. Contact us now for a quote >>
Corning®, the indusrty leader in Fiber Optic communications products, recognizes LTI as a Certified Member of the Network of Preferred Installers (NPI), allowing us to offer a 25 year warranty on fiber installations. Our Fiber Team’s proven expertise is easily seen in the miles of fiber cable installed, and the many thousands of fiber strands spliced and terminated.
Our Fiber Team has been instrumental in restoring service to numerous clients which include the U.S. Navy, Chesterfield County Government Center, Isle of Wight Government Center and Newport News Shipyard.
Fiber Optic Solutions:
• Consultation, Design Assistance, Project Management, Installation and Service
• Fiber to the Desktop
• Temporary Ship to Shore Communications
• Installation, Termination and Splicing of single and multi-mode fiber cable
• Fusion, Mechanical and Mid Span Splicing
• OTDR / Power Meter Testing and Documentation
• Corning Certified to provide 25 year warranty
• Trained, Certified and Experienced Technicians
24 / 7 Emergency Service